Monday, June 30, 2008

My baby is getting so BIG!!!


So, Bailee has changed so much in the past month that I almost cry to think that my baby is growing up. She has: sat up unassisted, crawled, sat up from a crawl, pulled herself up to the couch, and her bed and swing and my leg and chairs and anything else that is taller than her. She also gave us quite a scare the other day.
I put her to bed early because she was just beside herself. She had also leared how to throw tantrums that day (yes my 7 month old baby throws full blown, thrash on the floor throw her head back, kicking and flailing tantrums). So she proceeded to throw a whopper when I put her to bed, and I told Nick to remind me to go check on her in about 30 minutes to make sure she was asleep. Well, I checked on her later and she was sound asleep! So I went back to watch the rest of our movie. When we went to bed, almost 3 hours later, we snuck into the room and Nick went to get onto the bed but he kicked something warm and soft and about jumped through the roof. When he realized what it was he scooped Bailee up in a panic and SHE about jumped through the roof cuz she was asleep. She had climbed out of her bed, across our bed and fell on the floor and halfway under our bed fell asleep. Who knows how long she was screaming!

3 comments:

heather said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to have your hands full with that one. I can't believe she is doing all that stuff at only 7 months! Quite the athlete.

Andy and Yolanda said...

She looks so much like you! What a cute girl:) It's amazing how fast they grow and how quickly they learn...Talk to you soon:)

Kimba said...

Yikes!!! So glad she's okay though. :) She's super adorable! og