Monday, September 15, 2008

Bailee and her spoon!

Bailee is growing up so fast these days. She wants to be big like her sister SO badly. She adores her big sister Codee and loves to laugh and play with her. She has experimented with a 'big girl spoon' and she likes it a lot better (you can fit more food on a bigger spoon!) She eats more than Codee now. It has to have chunks in it though or else she will protest. She wants to be able to chew something, No more of that mush we call baby food! Gimmy the good stuff! Her newest development is that she doesn't want to be fed anymore...she wants to feed herself! Just like I said before, she wants to be just like Codee, and Codee feeds herself. (except for when she has her moments where her hands are broken and she wants me to feed her!)

2 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Oh my goodness!!!! What a sad cryer!!! I can not believe she is old enough to hold her own spoon!!! Oh I miss my Boo!! She is growing up way to fast!!!

Cami said...

That is soo funny! I couldn't stop laughing at that! Good luck with that fireball!