Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Park days!


We have been going to the park a lot lately and the girls have been loving it! We have been going in the evening when it's not so hot and Mommy and Daddy can stand to stay longer than two minutes! Bailee loved the Huge Dinosaur and the swing. Codee was having so much fun with a new found friend (a girl that was at the park) that she didn't have time to tell me that she had to go to the bathroom...so she stopped running for a second to relieve her bladder. All down her legs and into her brand new shoes! That's what I get for buying a toddler white shoes! So the park trip came to an abrupt end. Luckily we had a pull up in the car.

3 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

What Fun! I wish I could have been there having fun with you! I can't believe you took a picture of her after she peed her pants! Her siblings are going to use that for blackmale some day ya know!

Andy and Yolanda said...

The park is so much fun! Thanks for the rice crispy stuff...they were a hit:)

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

I like the park only when it is cool outside otherwise it is not my favorite place to take the kids. It never fails when kids are playing hard that they forget to go POTTY!