Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Freezing At the beach!


So we decided to go to the beach one more time before it got too cold, and then the temperature dropped a few days before our planed trip. I was so sad, and so was Codee. We went anyway and still had fun. Bailee was a little pop sickle but she was still smiling and happy (until she wasn't). Nick's mom and cousin Jody and her two kids went with us too. We didn't get in the water but we all had fun making sand castles and pictures in the sand. Even most of the surfers chickened out and decided it was too cold to get in the water. One guy stood on the beach in a full body wet suit for a really long time, stretching, checking out his board, checking out the waves, until I asked him if he was psyching himself out to get in. He said, "Yeah, I don't think I will." And he left.

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

Hey, cute blog! Thanks for the comment! You have such cute kids! I loved seeing your wedding pictures, too.
We never really got to know each other, but it's never too late to catch up!!
I actually am really excited for this ultrasound. I'm having a hard time waiting, but 3 weeks is the first time that my husband and I can both be there at the same time. After having boys, I LOVE it! It's my comfort zone. But, I am so excited to have a girl. So when it happens, it's going to be awesome.
I would love to send you our next family letter, hopefully I'll get it done by this weekend. Could you send me your email address?
Ours is davidgatticorless@yahoo.com
Love, Jana

Jenna Kae said...

Rach! oh my your girls are getting so big! i'm glad i found your blog so i can see them!